The DREST ethos
DREST is a place where fashion meets fun. Part of our mission is to be an authentic and safe place for creativity and expression, and to provide a positive experience for all of our players. To help us foster this inclusive and supportive community on DREST, we ask that DREST users are respectful of each other at all times. We will not tolerate any form of discrimination, aggression, or abuse, images including nudity or those featuring hateful symbols or pictures. We ask that you refrain from using your username, display name, or profile bio to engage in abusive behavior or to display language that others may find offensive. Participation in or encouragement of illegal or dangerous activities is, of course, strictly prohibited.
We are too small a team at DREST to actively monitor and moderate all the game’s content, however we take player reports very seriously. So if you notice something that you feel does not respect these guidelines, please help us by reporting the issue as soon as possible so that we can take any necessary action.
DREST community guidelines
We have established these guidelines to help us all foster and protect this stylish, welcoming, and respectful community. Disregarding or failing to comply with these guidelines may result in deleted content or accounts, temporarily disabled accounts, or other restrictions. Please see our user terms for further detail on the potential consequences of not complying with these guidelines.
Please only share content that is appropriate for a diverse audience. We ask that you DO NOT:
- Use a profile picture that may be considered inappropriate, distasteful or discriminating.
- Post a profile picture including nudity or a pornographic representation.
- Choose a username that could insult or hurt others.
- Write a bio that could provoke or offend other users.
Please foster meaningful and genuine interactions. To that end, we ask that you DO NOT:
- Promote your own commercial content and or services.
- Promote controlled substances like drugs, alcohol, or tobacco as well as illicit substances.
- Support or praise terrorism, organized crime, or hate groups.
- Make sexual comments. There will be zero tolerance when it comes to sharing sexual content or threatening to post intimate images of others.
- Create accounts that violate these guidelines, our user terms, or which otherwise mislead others.
Please respect other members of the community at all times. Unacceptable behavior includes:
- Hateful/racial/homophobic/sexual slurs.
- Threatening other users with physical or emotional harm.
- Shaming or harassing other users.
- Encouraging violence or attacks on anyone based on the following but not limited to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disabilities, or diseases.
- Sharing private information about other users.
- Negatively targeting another DREST user.
Help us to create a positive, welcoming community.
Each of us is an important member of the DREST community. If you see or are aware of something that you think may violate these guidelines, please help us by using our built-in reporting option. We have a global team that reviews these reports and works as quickly as possible to remove content that contravenes these guidelines.
For any violation of these guidelines, we may take the following actions (in addition to any other rights we have under our user terms):
- Make contact with the player in question to inform them of the offending content.
- Remove usernames, profile pictures, bios or looks, if either the imagery, look or caption violate our guidelines.
- Delete content or accounts or temporarily disable accounts.
- Disable access to our social media accounts/pages.
- We may work with law enforcement if we believe that there is a risk of physical harm or threat to public safety.
You may find content you do not like, but which doesn’t violate these guidelines. If that happens, you can unfollow the user in question.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will update these guidelines from time to time and post the updated version at www.drest.com.
Thank you for helping us create a safe, welcoming, and stylish community.